Monday, September 27, 2010

After the fall comes the Equinox!

It has been far too long since I have posted anything. There's good reason for that, though: I've been gathering inspiration!

There were a few weeks out West, a few days with my partner before his departure, an amazing political science conference about globalization, and Oktoberfest in Dayton! In the next few days- and weeks- a plethora of photos, essays, poems, and some of my new art will be available for your viewing pleasure.

I also have decided to *try* selling my jewelry and art on Etsy as opposed to working as a waitress right now. As soon as I've meshed out the details, I will post plenty of links! Any advice about trying to make money as an artist is much appreciated!

Thanks for sticking in there!

And happy belated Fall Equinox!

No comments: