Sunday, July 25, 2010

the moon shines on beautiful things

In honor of the full moon, I would like to post images of my two favorite tarot decks:

Kris Waldherr's Goddess Tarot

and

Melanie Gordon's Gendron Tarot

Each of these decks is beautifully crafted and brimming with revelations.

-*-*-

I would also like to take a moment to post some beautiful jewelry. As most of you know, etsy.com is one of the neatest places to shop. I'd like to take a moment to honor two of these etsy artists: pinkingedgedesigns and bionicunicorn.

This necklace from pinkingedgedesigns has become an absolute staple in my collection.


and this necklace from bionicunicorn has started many conversations!



I find there is no better way to celebrate life than to create... There is a certain captivation and release in working wire, bending and curling and prying wire around beads, stringing beads, setting beads, draping and fitting and testing jewelry. Here are some of my creations:


No comments: